PTO Driven Vacuum Tank Units
As an alternative to engine-driven vacuum tank units, Armal also manufactures units connected to a vehicle's power take-off (PTO).
PTO Driven Vacuum Tank Units
PTO driven vacuum tank units have many advantages in terms of less weight and lower maintenance costs. Units that do not include their own petrol engine are more compact and lighter. Furthermore there is no need to refuel them, they produce less noise and less vibrations while performing suction and washing operations. Ultimately they turn operations into an easy task and require minimal maintenance.
TRK 1100T P2 and TRK 2000T P2: The Transversal Units with Hydraulic System and Remote Control
TRK 1100T P2 and TRK 2000T P2 have features and optimizations that make them particularly suitable for the execution of the service performed by a dedicated vehicle. They can be easily installed on vehicles up to 6.0 tons. Their transversal positioning allows the loading of extra portable restrooms on the truck’s flatbed, while their dual-side service permits operators to use the units without any need to move the vehicle depending on the location of the portable restrooms. The control panel and suction/washing operations are immediately on/off when the PTO is activated/deactivated.
- Combined suction and washing operations system
- Deodorizing control system to spread deodorant fragrances during suction
- High pressure water pump (11 L/min.-2.90 gal./min. - 170 bar/2465.64 psi)
- Automatic hose reels with 20 m/787.40’’ washing hoses
- Electric drive of the sanitary concentrate
- 19 L/5 gal. sanitary concentrate tank
- Magnetic work spotlight (radio-controlled)
Main tank body made of carbon steel and fresh water tank in semi-transparent plastic material
- Hydraulic driven vacuum pump
- Native with high pressure washing
- Operations by remote control (drive controls both on the left and right side of the units are also available)
- Remote control unit with an emergency stop push button; the emergency stop buttons are also present on the control panel to ensure the highest level of safety for the units and the operators
- Vacuum pump filter-silencer
- Designed to optimize the relationship between the hydraulic pump, the PTO and the hydraulic engines
- Optimization of gasoline consumption and noise level, reduction of the mechanical stress of the vehicle and of the vacuum tank units thanks to the possibility to carry out interventions by keeping the vacuum service truck engine at idle speed
- Automatic switching on/off of the units when the PTO is engaged/disengaged due to the integration between the vacuum service truck and the vacuum tank unit
- Available power, supplied by the vacuum service truck engine, extremely higher than that required by Armal vacuum tank units, so the truck’s engine and the gearbox are not fatigued
- No oscillation of the engine power, so the oil at the inlet of the hydraulic control valve is in constant pressure and flow conditions improving the service performance